Out of Body Experiences?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Mr Fletch, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Never ever ever believed in them before.........But I'm about 80% sure I had one last night.......and to be perfectly honest it scared the shit outta me and never want to feel that again!

Anyone know much about this phenomenon?

2. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

pretty sure I've had a few of these when on K, one time that springs to mind is one of the first times I i got proper fucked on it, me an my mates were all sat in my living room boshing lines then sort of drifted off and I swear I felt like i was sat in my mates body looking over at myself. Anyway, we all snapped out of it at pretty much the same time an we all said we experianced the same thing, it was like we all swapped bodies for a while.

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

did you wank in the bog quickly .. you know .. you staring thru your mates eyes, hand firmly gripping his cock .. i wish i added something useful to this thread really ..

i will come back 2mo .. im trying to get into the whole spiritual awakening, meditation thing at the moment ..

how did you have your experience ? .. and why was it scary ..

4. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

If your talking about an outa body experince on drugs then im sure everyones had something similar at some point.. i know i have had a few! (too many days awake, ketamine, mdma and nos ballons usaly does it)

I dont really take drugs that often anymore, never really smoke weed.. (i do miss it from time to time)

bt i remember one time a few years back in my flat i didnt have any weed and i couldnt get to sleep.. all i had was a wrap with about half a gram of k in.. i racked it up and smashed it in one line.. as soon as it went up my nose i knew i had done something stupid.. (downers never really did agree with me)

my old girl was asleep in the room next to me, i fell off my bed and i hit the deck like a sack of shit.. i spent wat i imagine to be about about ten mins rolling round on the floor SHITTIN myself she was gna come in to find me in this state... i managed to get up into my bed , i led flat on my back.. i looked up on the ceiling and all i saw was myself looking back down at my body as if i were dying..

i can acctualy remember being on my ceiling looking down and myself mongin out in my boxers in bed with k smeared across my hand and face thinkin to myself this is it for me im a gonner!

it was fuckin horrrible!!! i kept switching from being on my bed to on my ceiling looking at myself.. ive never really done k ever since as you can imagine...

i think an outa body experience without the effect of drugs would be something to enjoy rather than fear.. maybe?! but how it happens is another story.. :)

5. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

yeah nos does it, and a few other drugs, but after i cant really remember it clearly enough to be scared.

at sanctuary festival last year after a cocktail of drugs as silly am i did some nos and thought for a moment i was up against a truck being cuffed by 5-0, then it slowly merged back into my tent. but now i think back it obv wasnt actually happening. sooo. i dunno

what were u doing to have urs?

when im a bit ill and in bed i have odd half sleep dreams which can feel like outof body shit.

6. _MILLA

thats sleep paralysis..i used to suffer from it as a child... used to wake up and couldnt move, have hallucinations...

about 4 years ago i got my drivers licence revoked bcos i started having it again.. i was falling asleep without control...i acctually crashed my car doing it... passed out on the way to work and ended up in a hedge.. an off duty fireman found me.. mad times!!

7. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Well it wasn't drug induced, I haven't touched any drugs for about 3 years now.

Basically I was laying there in bed trying to sleep, as I was relaxing and slowly drifting off I could hear a small humming noise getting closer, infact it was more like vibrations than a humming. Anyway, I found it very un nerving and thought I should get up, so I sat up and swung my legs off the bed. As I done this it felt like I fell to the floor and was trying to claw my way round the end of the bed, but it was in a very fluid motion, almost like I was floating ( imagine how you swim underwater). Then when I tried to grab the bed my arm went straight through it like I was a ghost!

Anyway, at this point I was pretty much bricking it! And everything that had just happened kinda rewound and I went back into my body and bolted upright screaming like a small child!

Now, the difficult part for me to grasp is that I know it wasn't a dream, but I never looked back at any point throughout the experience to see if myself was still laying there as I didn't really know what was going on!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  8. _MILLA

fletch, when you did take drugs were you into lsd or amy other hallucinagenics ?

my mates mother used to take acid alot in the 70's and for years after she had flash backs to trips, apparently its quite common!
    could of been something like that ?

9. clayturn

clayturn Member

Salvia is good/(bad) for stuff like that. I was listening to some liquid dnb, wish I knew the name of the tune (some guy's voice in the background goes "and the law of the jungle is the oldest law around" or something like that - probably an old logistics track)

Anyways.. I'd had a bit too much and became part of the music. I had to obey the laws of the jungle... I lay down flat on the floor, straight arms, straight legs, lying as still as possible to ensure I stayed within the laws of the jungle. The music was flowing over me and I kind of lifted off into it it and joined the stream, it was amazing.

As you know if you've tried salvia, this was followed quite promptly with hysteric laughter and immense confusion B-).

Just noticed I still have some!!

10. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

Is there any possibility it was a mild "false awakening"? Sometimes when you encounter sleep paralysis (when the mind is still active yet your body is asleep) then the mind will create a very vague version of your real life as if you had woken up (and it generally falls apart very quickly when you try to do anything), i suffer from sleep paralysis every now and then and the mind will make things up very easily in this stage

11. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

I know a couple of people who have sleep paralysis and experience similar stuff. Also describe it as quite terrifying.

Apparently in their cases its either genetic / a couple of days after taking drugs.

12. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Who knows mate? Could be anything? That's kinda why I posted here to see if you guys knew any more on the subject? All I know is what I've researched throughout today over the Internet, and there's so many different outlooks on the subject I'm still no wiser!

13. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Sounds like it could be a night terror. Apparently everyone gets them at some point or another. Some more frequent than others. I've had a few. Sometimes you get horrible visions or a complete inability to move like in sleep paralysis and you get a severe feeling of dread and panic and stuff like that. Also you sometimes get outer bodily experiences coupled with fear and shit.

I dunno? Could have been that?

14. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

Had some dodgy ket about a month or so ago, absolutely writ me off, started having all these mega mega crazy thoughts about my life and things in it, then thought I was talking to my friends who were in a completely different room to me- just really head fucked, was alright at first, but the more lines I did afterwards the more it started proper freaking me out, turned out the ket was laced with mkat :/ which would explain why my brain was so fucking confused.

Ended up with half a g left of the stuff and took it home because I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Snorted the last of it two weeks ago with a girl who I was getting on a session with, completely forgot who she was at one point, had to get her to prove to me who she was lol.

Dodgy ass stuff.

15. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha! had to prove who she was!!! awesome. we went to a mates house the other day and hes got a beamer with which he plays 60s sci fi on mute and brilliant electronica that synchs up perfectly for some reason and the screen is just cinema sized its flipping huge. so his flat mate comes down and cuts us huuuge lines of k and the ensuing trip was just monumental i certainly i didnt know much there for a minute. went hard. it got deep.

16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... I had a crazy one on K.

Basically... banged a fatty K line... I quite enjoy closing my eyes on K... so basically sat down and and shut my eyes. Then after a short while I decided to open my eyes.. i could hear people in the other room so got up and walked out the room and into the next to see who was there... and the couple of mates I was with were in there talking... i said something to them and no one replied... so i thought fuck it... back to the other room... while walking into the other room I noticed I was sat in the chair... freaked me the fuck out. Just as I had realised I could see myself sat there I lifted off the floor and it felt as though I was being pulled to the ceiling... at this point I thought I was dreaming and tried to wake myself up... wasnt happening.. I could just see myself sat there not moving.. after a what felt like hours I just suddenly snapped out of it... then woke up in the chair... and needless to say I was freaked out beyond belief.... on reflection I quite enjoyed it though and would like it to happen again... just to see if i could control it... or test it to see if you was "actually" out of body....

17. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

You sure it was laced with mkat? Surely you'd smell that. We've had some crazy k up here over the last month. Everyone I know that's had it has had some Fucked up shit go on, lots of thinking your gonna die n shit. We've nicknamed it insanity ket but someone told me its called rhino ket.

I know its been in quite a few towns, there had been a little drought here for a month or 2 prior.

Anyone else tried it? I did some b2b with Mandy last Monday and was completely blown away.

18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Theres a new "legal high" going around which is 10X the strength of Ket... I forget what its called... wouldnt surprise me if its this shit you guys are getting... be careful

19. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

no joke, but I think its called 'insanity'... that's just baiting The Sun for a 'horror headline' if it's true...

20. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

A mate of mine had it this weekend... luckilly for me.. he had battered it all before I got wind of it... but yeh... hes saying the same... that he gets mad thoughts on it and that it properly wankers you.