OUT NOW!! TWO RELEASES FROM BREACH RECORDINGS!!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Ez all. Just to let you know that these four tracks are available to buy from today. Just simply click the pictures to be taken to the link for each release.
"Butterfly Effect" & "Something From Nothing VIP" will be released next week, and the "Lounge" Remix LP will be out later on in the month! :)

any vinyl release planned? i still have nothing to play MP3s so stay away from buying them as much as possible

Not for these bits i'm afraid mate, we'll be looking to do vinyl releases later on this year, all being well :2thumbs:

coolios, will get on the purchase asap breadbin, may use the DJmag 100 voucher on one of these. ;)

on a separate note, the Culprate RMX of Fuckit on his soundcloud link died weeks ago, ive asked him for another link, but no avail. any chance you could send me a linky link pleeeeeease dude?

coolios, will get on the purchase asap breadbin, may use the DJmag 100 voucher on one of these. ;)

on a separate note, the Culprate RMX of Fuckit on his soundcloud link died weeks ago, ive asked him for another link, but no avail. any chance you could send me a linky link pleeeeeease dude?

Sure man, I think he was Dj-ing in Sweden this weekend, but I'll hit him up on AIM and see if i can grab it from him :2thumbs:

fuk it culprate remix? need to hear that tbh, that tune is still my fav of yours!! too sick.

good realeases, although im in the same boat as herojuana.

big ups!

Back
Top Bottom