OUT NOW!!! Richie Stix - I Spit On Your Grave // Pleausure (Rotten Cheese Records)

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
RCR001.jpg

BUY FROM NU-URBAN MUSIC
BUY FROM TRACKITDOWN

Spawning from the movement that brought you the highly rated label Blue Cheese Records, they proudly present to you the first instalment of their new label
‘Rotten Cheese Records’.

To celebrate this special release, and to mark the debut of new producer Richie Stix, Rotten Cheese Records will be giving away a hot track for free from the man himself, exclusively via the ‘Nu Urban Music’ store. Wasting no time and getting straight to the point with ‘Savage’, Richie delivers a stomping track that sets the mood for what’s in store!

Taken from the highly controversial 2010 remake of the box office hit ‘I Spit on your Grave’, Richie Stix goes in hard with a chilling intro that leads in to a drop that has all the impact of a knife wielding hillbilly with bad intensions! The flip side, ‘Pleasure’ offers a smoother take on things with rolling beats and sub low bass, but maintains that eerie vibe with layers of subtle strings and pads.

So get ready for the launch of Rotten Cheese Records and the debut of new Kid Richie Stix!

DJ Support and Plays: Bassface Sasha, Connecta’s DOA promo Mix, Rowney and Propz, Warren B on The Shotta Show, Dub Zero Complex, Breakneck and More!​

Re: OUT NOW!!! Richie Stix - I Spit On Your Grave // Pleausure (Rotten Cheese Records

pirating when i get home :teeth:

joking, big tune :)

Re: OUT NOW!!! Richie Stix - I Spit On Your Grave // Pleausure (Rotten Cheese Records

bump!

Pleasure is currently number 17 on the dnbarena top 100 download chart!! Bigups to all the supporters!

damn! safe n tings yagetsme!

nice tunes :drums: need to pay more attention to dnb again, Ive been sleeping for far too long

BUMP!

Back
Top Bottom