Label [OUT NOW] Mesmer "Fine Wide Spread" + Rmx 601, YI, Pake

mesmer

Hey, everyone!

We are pleased to announce our second release:

Mesmer - Fine Wide Spread (SCAR02)
Original + Remixes from 601, Youthful Implants, Pake

About this release:

If you have been following Mesmer you know his personal style of progressive , bassline heavy, clean cut breakbeat style quite well by now.
Fine Wide Spread is a four absolutely class tracks release of Scarcity style goodness.
The Original is a feel-good nuschool stomper, an experimentation of blending brass and leads with lush whispery vocal bits and filthy basslines resulting into cosmic melodies that are set to make your soul shiver.
The well known breaks producers from UK, 601 are delivering a remix with an even more dancefloor friendly sound, with energetic rhythms that have a little bit of breakstep flavor, turning the original into a deep and proggy masterpiece.
Melbourne based producer Youthful Implants delivers a storming dancefloor groover with a massive club appeal - If you're into raw and energetic breakbeats, then this is definitely the one for you!
Finally we have a remix from Romanian deep dark master producer Pake who tears the track into a dubstep monster.

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD

BUY ON BEATPORT

Some reactions:

Uberzone - "Cool track Mesmer, very lush and musical! I like all the changes"
Dan F (Disuye) - "I like it. Brass really stands out"
Kickflip - "Hey dude, cheers for sending the new one over! Liking this track, good melodic uplifting vibe without being cheesy, nice guitar-esque synth and some tidy programming, good work! Nice one"
Ariel Cybana - "You guys did a very good job and they sure rock out!"
Flack su (Glack Audio) - "The Original one is that stands out for me again. So far so good"
Palepenguin (VIM Records) - "Really GOOD stuff! Quality phat beatz, astonishing synths and top quality as always. Loving the 601 Remix. Excellent stuff!"
Kyulo (iBreaks) - "Original: Amazing track, great breakdown, superb bassline and drumwork. Very musical tune / 601 Remix: Love the bass and the progression of the track, very nice remix / Youthful Implants Remix: Lovely dubby remix, keeping the funk depth and a touch of dirt. Great job / Pake Remix: Deep but not static, enormous bass and very cool drums, love this one / This is just a great package, didn't expect it to be less than that!"
Dj Marty B (Fresh FM) - "Another top release from Scarcity and I've heard this one played out recently. The Original Mix is wicked and typical of Mesmer's high class sound that he has forged for himself over the last 12 months. My fave on this release though is the 601 Remix, more like this please"
Ryzi (NSB Radio) - "Original is packed with the straight up Mesmer vibes that everyone has come to know and love. Really enjoyed the 601 remix as well, keeping all the smooth vibes from the original but with a wicked new steppy groove! I give the package 4/5 stars based on the strength of the original and 601 mixes!"
Line of Sight (Morphosis, Scarcity) - "I like the mood and the energy of the original. You have my support!"
Anti-Science (Waveshape) - "Really like the tracks mate!"
Tomasan (Break Beats and the Gang) - "Very surprising remix from Pake, excellent groove, you can actually feel the funky original within the deep reconstruction. Loving it!"

For more information about us, our artists, releases and many of the ways to follow us, please visit our website www.scarcityrecords.com

Hope you enjoy this one :D Hehe
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom