Out Now Calibre “Even If” LP Vinyl and Bonus CD Album included

Intense Records

VIP Junglist
The latest installment from the Irish liquid master Calibre is released now on 4 piece vinyl with the cd album thrown in for good measure. This cd is not available on its own, so if you want it you will have to buy the vinyl version. This is an attempt to drive vinyl sales in this current digital revolution, hats off to the Signature camp for keeping vinyl alive. Read on for words from Calibre himself.

“Ok so this is my 7th album, it doesn’t feel like it but I don’t know what should…..the last dnb album I wrote from the ground up was overflow, so in between I released Shelflife 2 a compilation of unreleased tracks, and Shine A Light my weird departure from everything, with Even If…. I was back on familiar ground, I employed my voice a few times, got emotional, forgot everything and turned the tempo up. I’m always looking for the songwriter slant in dnb, to feel the blues in my music is important to me, it is a raw connection I never get tired of looking for. And to sing it means a lot to me. I’ve tried to cover my own long standing interests in a musical genre that was supposed to have died a long time ago. And so here it is, a collection of tunes I’ve put together for the purpose of moving some part of you that’s the same part of me”.

- Calibre 2010

siglp006.jpg

Artist: Calibre

Title: Even If

Label: Signature

Cat no: SIGLP006

Format: 12” x 3 and CD shrink wrapped together

Barcode: 5055317209207

Release date: 13/12/10

Please note this is no longer avaliable till the full release on 13/12/10
However you can purchase the vinyl on its own for a reduced price of £18.99
CLICK HERE

£20.99 To buy Click here

To view all things Calibre in the store Click Here

12″ Vinyl x 3

a Calibre – Even If
b Calibre – Rose
c Calibre – Open Your Eyes
d Calibre – Acid Hand
e Calibre – Thirst Dub
f Calibre – Gone Away

CD

1 Calibre – All You Got
2 Calibre – Even If
3 Calibre – Rose
4 Calibre – Broken
5 Calibre – Thirst Dub
6 Calibre – Me Myself And I
7 Calibre – Steptoe
8 Calibre – Open Your Eyes
9 Calibre – Acid Hands
10 Calibre – Section Dub
11 Calibre – Gone Away
12 Calibre – No Reply
13 Calibre – Manchester Nights

Please note: There will no separate CD available. This album will only be released as 12” X 3 and CD shrink wrapped together.

Last edited:
Please note this is no longer avaliable till the full release on 13/12/10
However you can purchase the vinyl on its own for a reduced price of £18.99
CLICK HERE

Back
Top Bottom