OUT NOW 48k - Synaptic Shapes inc Broken Eye & Hunter Vaughan remixes

rumbler

Synaptic_Shapes_Cover.jpg

48k - Synaptic Shapes
48k - Synaptic Shapes (Broken Eye Remix)
48k - Synaptic Shapes (Hunter Vaughan Remix)

Drumattic Twins - Great to hear the funk back in the place. Original doing it for us.
Meat Katie - Hunters mix is pretty cool!!!
LuQas - Big release here - liking all 3 :)
Bad Tango - Amazing set of tunes, favourite mix has to go to the Broken Eye lads for there mental synth work and Extra large bass!
Far Too Loud - Cool release, liking all the mixes here!
Wardian - Nice track, good sound & movement.
Hoax - Another massive YF release! Really torn between the original and Broken Eye remixes, both will get a thorough rinsing from me!
Dusted Breaks - The original is biig! Will Support.
Youthful Implants - Awesome tracks. Will be playing all of these no doubt. The electro wamp vibes on the Hunter Vaughan remix are particularly gnarly. Cheers!
Mobius - Loving the original mix on this, one of the strongest releases on Yellowfinger so far, nice 4/4 rework from Hunter Vaughan as well.
Inconspicuous Villian - The Broken Eye remix is one of my favorite tracks of 2012!
Mr Nobody - 48K and YellowFinger does it again! :) great track and great remixes! hard to pick best version as they are all very good. but since i have to chose one it will have to be the broken Eye rmx. but will support all 3 versions!
Bass Reflections - Really into the original. Big party vibes and great production that makes you want to dance.
Prato - 48K is next level. Solid stuff as always.
Llupa - Digging the original - great groove and use of the vocal - really party track. Broken Eye, overlay the psyness over the groove and give it quite a different feel. Hunter, focuses on the groove and turns in a cool stomper of a track. Cool variation on this release - great to see!
Deckwrecker Mark - The Original is massive! Its almost making me feel like winters over and its now time for summer. Great tune
Boba - Original is the strongest out of this pack for me, nice rolling breaks.
Dads Disco - 48K bringing the heat with synaptic shapes ..... The original mix Rocks"."
Barrcode - Diggin the Broken eye Remix. Thanks.
VIM Records - Original all the way for me!! Killer stuff!!
Danny Reject - Nice work once again. 48k are ones to watch for sure!
Distorsion Records - Great release friends!Love the original
Scritch - Solid, I'll be highlighting this release on my next show. Hunter Vaughan is the better of the two remixes, IMO, but it is difficult to improve upon the strength of the original version -- BANGING!
Deadfamous Records - When i play breaks/techno gigs i would totally play the original. that's nastiness.
Kickflip - Broken Eye remix takes this release for me, but also feeling the original, good stuff!
Lazyboy - Original - big! dope electro banger. Broken Eye remix - electro banger with some psy flavor. Hunter Vaughan - nice chunky tech-ish house.
Home Alone - Great mixes, all of them!
Definition Breaks Records - Likin the dubstep breakdown in the Broken Eye remix, and it has a tougher edge too which is nice. Original is also good and funky...
Tom Clyde - Original is quality dancefloor electro breaks tune, nice vox makes it more full and uplifting. Broken Eye remix backs me to times of Far Too Loud. Groovy;)
3-Parts DJ - Broken Eye mix is absolutely fucking spectacular! Will be womping that out all over the place! :D
Stephen Cole - Nice package of tunes here! Hunter Vaughan mix is a winner for me, but Broken Eye mix could easily find it's way into one of my sets.
Will Degge - Epic, consciousness. Moving shapes = mind control!
Yreane - Very nice release. Driven :) Don't know which mix is fave. I like all of them.

Back
Top Bottom