OUT NOW – XAMPLE REMIX - SUDDEN DEF #26 - AUDIO CLIPS

sudden def

Sudden Def Recordings: New Single
www.suddendef.com

Release Date: 24th September 2007

Monkey Mash (Xample remix) – Task Horizon / The I inside – Loxy & Munk

2007 has been a massive year for Bristol based producer Xample, who along some of the scenes hottest producers has become part of the next generation of artists for the legendary Ram Records. This was confirmed with the release of the huge ‘Lowdown’ track… Hot on the heels comes the Xample remix of ‘Monkey Mash’, originally by Task Horizon.

Loxy teams up with Munk to provide the beats for ‘The I Inside’ on the flipside, giving this single that double edge sword effect…

There is no need to introduce Loxy being a main player for Renegade Hardware and the countless leading labels he has released on over the years says it all. Munk is a newer producer who has been teaming up with Loxy on his ‘X-tinction Agenda’ imprint and between them the quality stands out.

Available now from our own online store for £3.99

Use the links below to hear clips of the tracks

SDR12026:
a. Monkey Mash (Xample Remix) – Task Horizon / aa. The I Inside – Loxy & Munk : Sudden Def

Visit the online store for this single and any back catalogue - SUDDEN DEF STORE

For a digital purchase please go to our mp3 store hosted by Beatport.com - SUDDEN DEF mp3

SDR12026_A.jpg

Also available on Sudden Def

SDR12025:
a. Watch The Skies – Boneshaker / aa. On The Air – Boneshaker : Sudden Def

SDR12024:
a. Zephyr – StuC4C / aa. Losing My Mind – StuC4C : Sudden Def

SDR12023:
a. Runaway Child - Skynet / aa. Sleepers - Unnatural : Sudden Def

And out on Def:Ltd

DEF:LTD001:
a. Blunt Slide – DJ Masheen & Kano / aa. Resin – DJ Masheen DEF:LTD

DEF:LTD002: