Our Top 20 Favourite Ram Tunes. EVER.

I bet that makes Andrew feel really old lol!!

I know that these are K-Mag's choice of a Ram top 20, and that most pplz would have a different list etc etc...

But Eastern Jam?! REALLY?!!

Last edited:
fire wire should have been in there.
human future should have been in there.
also the original truly one is epic.
Think Sound in motion deserves a place as well.

Titan is definitely the top modern dnb tune imo.

dont think eastern jam deserves to be in there. Not really sure evolution should be there. And would swap turbulence and body rock.

are these tune that were released on ram records?
cause im pretty sure pacman remix is on virus
also weres beastman

all their most popular tunes from over the years, almost predicted the entire top 5.

andy c - recharge should be there though, thats my personal favourite.

I think there's needs to be some Contrast within that lot tbh, but most of those are good tunes.
With Sub Focus's Xray being my choice

are these tune that were released on ram records?
cause im pretty sure pacman remix is on virus
also weres beastman

It was indeed.
But, to quote the article.
OK, so technically this isn't a Ram release but we just had to include it.

Eastern Jam is a laughable choice.
I can think of 50 different tunes that are more worthy of article space than that one. Your team are slipping.
Facade/VIP maybe??

Nevermind.

Also, stop posting bare videos on your website, my laptop just had a heart attack.
Another reason why i avoid your site lke the plague these days.

for starters Pacman is a ed op tune that got remixed by Ram Trilogy. Also think the Flip "the vessel" by Universal project is so under rated

this is clearly based on revenue created

I think this is pretty good

If it was all about the money then I'm sure Timewarp would be in there

The only one I'm not sure about is Eastern Jam really

Big tune, but Ram is not about Dubstep lol ...

I also think that just because a tune is older I'm not sure it should be so easily deemed as a "classic"

What I mean by that is that tunes like Xample - Lowdown and Culture Shock - Vice Chase might have featured in this list some where if it was more acceptable to include newer material, because for me in the case of Lowdowm, although it's only a few years old I would definately put it down as a Ram classic, definately one of the biggest tunes to come out of Ram in the last 5 years or so, which is saying something really ...

It was all about Quest at the time though, Nightflight was the B side innit? But I think you're right, it should be on there.

I find Quest quite jarring tbh. Something about the bassline. Nightflight on the second drop, when the amens come in. Srsz Bsnss

surely swamp thing should be in there?

Fuckin el how did I forget

See this is what I mean ... no Swamp Thing, no Heaven and Hell, no AIRPLANE ...

Blatently just because they weren't made a million years ago lol

And the thread does say top 20 favourite Ram tunes "EVER" ...

Back
Top Bottom