OUR FAVOURITE WEBSITE'S DIRECTORY

chanty

VIP Junglist
good idea fran. i visit www.liveleak.com every few days and they always have new videos, alot are shocking footage from the media and troops at war filming gun fights and missile attacks, also u get a quite a few gems on there like black women fighting in a salon and a turtle having an orgasm whilst raping another turtle

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
good idea fran. i visit www.liveleak.com every few days and they always have new videos, alot are shocking footage from the media and troops at war filming gun fights and missile attacks, also u get a quite a few gems on there like black women fighting in a salon and a turtle having an orgasm whilst raping another turtle
Yeah that used to be ogrish didnt it? Loved that website, havent really checked liveleak since it started but i might now :p

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Look for the bike accident on there.

I would link but it's blocked in work.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
www.hotukdeals.com - loads of bargains cheap deals, amazon were selling PS3's for £35.00 instead of £350 or something, hotukdeals told people about the mis-pricing that same day and people ordered, some recieved them, some got told they wernt availiable. its a good site to check, on the side they have a 'hot' meter with the best deals, i got my last computer from there.. good deal. worth checking everynow and again, i get 2 for 1 meal vouchers for restaurants every week for me and the missus, just type in chiqutos/nandos/pizza express ect ect .. and print off vouchers..

ebay - i buy far to much

rapbattles - i go on the mic/audio gear setup, they helped me pick my mic , a.i. , ect ..

ukhh.com - they get good interviews with artists i read thru ..