Otto von Bismarck brought back to life!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
...thanks to Thomas Edison recording..:teeth:

The only known recording of Otto von Bismarck, the first chancellor of Germany, has been unearthed in Thomas Edison's laboratory.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...o-life-thanks-to-Thomas-Edison-recording.html

The Bismarck recordings were among dozens of wax cylinders stored in a wooden box in Edison's laboratory in West Orange, New Jersey, which is now the Thomas Edison National Historical Park.

Although the box was discovered in 1957, its contents were unknown until last year when Jerry Fabris, the curator at the museum, used a new device called an Archeophone to convert the cylinders into audio.

Ulrich Lappenküper, director of the Otto von Bismarck Foundation in Friedrichsruh, Germany who had been aware of the Wangemann recordings but assumed they were lost, said: "This is sensational."

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what a fucking chief bismarck was, personal hero
dude i was just about to say that! a great man indeed. a man amongst men, not that germans are so fantastic. the preuss are better of course, so are the bayer. its nice to be a preuss but its higher to be a bayer as they say.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
teefing ??? ive never heard bout that idea... from where/ who ?? ... Tesla ??
edison pinched many of his ideas of fellow inventors and got the pattent in first...

he also bravely murdered a caged and defenseless elephant to 'prove' the dangers of tesla AC current over his DC version

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

i know yahoo answers isnt the most factualy resource but this is a pretty good summaty tbh - http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090808045443AAOmUNs

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Yeah, inventors are always cunts! so was AG Bell who didn´t invent the telephone :teeth:
cept tesla... man a badman!

he invented the electro-mechanical oscillator (or earthquake machine) and had to destory it with a sledgehammer whilst testing it in his apparment in new york as he came close to actually bringing down the buildings he was in and that were nearby!

he also invented a particle accelerator gun (read death ray) back in WW2 when most people still didnt have indoor plumbing!

groelle

VIP Junglist
cept tesla... man a badman!

he invented the electro-mechanical oscillator (or earthquake machine) and had to destory it with a sledgehammer whilst testing it in his apparment in new york as he came close to actually bringing down the buildings he was in and that were nearby!

he also invented a particle accelerator gun (read death ray) back in WW2 when most people still didnt have indoor plumbing!
too bad his inventions never really saw the light of day. what wed have by now if he wasnt russian but american ...

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
He wasn´t russian (just look at the name, thats clearly former yugoslavia) and to make it even worse, he actually was american when he died.

groelle

VIP Junglist
never really cared about the person tbh, somewhat thought he was of russian heritage.

his inventions never really took of either way. probably stored in some underground military base. lol.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so was he a nazi in ww2 or not. cos thats what i liked about him. and what is this the history fag nerd thread and they gay each other