otherworld

Awesome sounds, I'm looking forward to your samplepack!
The percussion is wicked, bass is nice and moody.

Well I'm a new member and I'm attempting to comment / give feedback on as much as possible, as I'd want as much as possible on my music too.
In my view it must be that this place is dying because what I just heard was nothing short of a genius piece of music.
Very atmospheric, beautiful sounds, samples etc. The pads work amazing, I'm actually pretty shock at what tallent lies on this forum without recognition.
The only thing I'm not massively keen on in this tune is the bass. It's the wob wob that doesn't work for me but otherwise really good effort. Reminds me abit of rockwell, only less complicated.
Nice work :)

I think I like it? I had to listen twice, as not usually a great fan of this style of minimul, but was something about it.. Nice and eery.. For some reason, it made me picture a load of K heads standing like zombies rocking back and fourth to the beat :D

Proper minimal business as always man.The soundscape is wicked too, it has kinda tropical forest in the morning vibe :D, also loving the growls.

Back
Top Bottom