Other genres?

Hahaha, I'm going to make plenty of enemies on the forum with this one but I experimented with a lot of genres I've produced some periods actively and some less actively for the last three years and have created a shitload of tracks in the following genres:
- Breakcore
- Chillout (slow paced electro)
- Classical (Violins, piano and stuff)
- Deep/Ambient House
- Tech House
- Dubstep
- Electro
- Goa Trance
- Hardcore
- Hardstyle
- Psytrance
- Reggae
- Techno
- Trance

I started with Drum and Bass though and after a year or two I ended up at Drum and Bass again, for me its something special, no matter how I feel drum and bass just fits right in its more then music for me its part of me thusly I always end up back at producing drum and bass.

For writing, I mostly focus on electronic stuff (DnB, House, Glitch Hop, and a lil' Ambient/Downtempo from time to time), but the studio I work at does mostly rap stuff, so that's usually what I spend a lot of time with (though I'm just doing recording & mixing for them)

I am always making weird songs that more or less, are creatively me. They usually are not that good so I don't post them.

Yea, i do i bit of chillstep (which is apparently a genre now) and some prog and electro but i find dnb to be best its also more fun to make for me

Hahaha, I'm going to make plenty of enemies on the forum with this one but I experimented with a lot of genres I've produced some periods actively and some less actively for the last three years and have created a shitload of tracks in the following genres:
- Breakcore
- Chillout (slow paced electro)
- Classical (Violins, piano and stuff)
- Deep/Ambient House
- Tech House
- Dubstep
- Electro
- Goa Trance
- Hardcore
- Hardstyle
- Psytrance
- Reggae
- Techno
- Trance

I started with Drum and Bass though and after a year or two I ended up at Drum and Bass again, for me its something special, no matter how I feel drum and bass just fits right in its more then music for me its part of me thusly I always end up back at producing drum and bass.

No Speedcore?

I would rather gouge my own eyes out with a spoon than make Speedcore.

Tell me have you been on the Jägermeisters tonight? Das ist gut jah??

I would rather gouge my own eyes out with a spoon than make Speedcore.

Tell me have you been on the Jägermeisters tonight? Das ist gut jah??

Hahaha I'm sorry man beer and tequilla is all I had and a spliff or two, maybe three I can't really remember although I do favour me a jäger from time to time.

Liquid Dubstep, some garage, and occasionally trance (back to my roots). IMO, garage, more chill dubstep, and dnb are all relatively similar looking at the big tree of dance music.

Back
Top Bottom