Osime - New dubstep tune - Absorbed

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist

I read a bit of the Bhagavad Gita last night and was instantly inspired to do something like this. Whadya think? I'm not sure if the subs need some fixing and a few wobbles may be a bit off.

Drums mos' def. need a boost.

Last edited:
I think the Intro might be a little bit too long, but it doesn't matter much, the wobble seems to have a little too low volume in the mix in my opinion , and it could be a boosted.
I dislike the kick... a lot, it sounds so weak, and has barely any punch at all... so i'd recommend working on those drums.
Got a nice theme going though in my opinion.

The intro COULD be the right length if you perhaps introduced a couple more sounds in it to keep it moving

That wobble could also use more variation in my opinion, maybe if you had a few different wobbles all sounding different and shit
Drums could use more work

Good start to a chilled out tune

yeah agree witht he rest really, nice theme going on sort of enchanting stuff, but the kick is as flat as eric, in otherwords, its roadkill. layer the basses too, like boost up the mid bass in there and layer a sub underneath that, add a little splash maybe to with a few rides or cymbals would set it off, but good track other than that mate, check my dubstep track out on soundclick bro, hope u like that, we could do a collabo piece if ya like n feed of eac others strengths. Peace!

yeah agree witht he rest really, nice theme going on sort of enchanting stuff, but the kick is as flat as eric, in otherwords, its roadkill. layer the basses too, like boost up the mid bass in there and layer a sub underneath that, add a little splash maybe to with a few rides or cymbals would set it off, but good track other than that mate, check my dubstep track out on soundclick bro, hope u like that, we could do a collabo piece if ya like n feed of eac others strengths. Peace!

How does one collab. in electronic music? I love Phace, but I don't know how it's done.

Back
Top Bottom