oryt bolton lad here lol

riky

hi guys im new here and into producing (well having a go at it lol)i use fruityloops

im mainly in to the bouncey/donk genre (chav music to most lol) but recently started gettin into DnB scene through me brother blasting it 24/7 lmao

ive had a bash at trying to produce DnB but tbh not really got a clue so signed up here to see if i can get some help & tips off some of you guys.

anyway im looking forward to meeting you all soon

ciao for now

Hey there,this is Mark,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know you.

hi guys im new here and into producing (well having a go at it lol)i use fruityloops

im mainly in to the bouncey/donk genre (chav music to most lol) but recently started gettin into DnB scene through me brother blasting it 24/7 lmao

ive had a bash at trying to produce DnB but tbh not really got a clue so signed up here to see if i can get some help & tips off some of you guys.

anyway im looking forward to meeting you all soon

ciao for now

Not a good thing to mention when introducing yourself on this forum, but at least your trying other things

welcome anyways

Back
Top Bottom