Original Track for feedback pls

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Hi Guys

Been messing around with some free version of Ableton Live 8(the full suite but a 30 day trial that they offer, I will be buying when that ends!!!) I have used a version before when I did some Guitar recording, so had a very basic knowledge already, and have some effects and music theory knowledge from playing Eleccy Guitar.

I have been beavering around for about a week, watching videos and tutorials for different aspects, some sampling and the likes, but yesterday I decided to mess around with some of the preset instruments, and put together a track, after doing some sound manipulation with the various items used.

Here is the best performance of the scenes I put together, next lesson I think should be automating it more for recording :)

Would really appreciate some feedback on whats good or bad. Will go through some stuff when I get chance and return the favour :)

Enjoy

Will put the original post here in its own thread where I actually follow the rules of the forum :)

Enjoy

Last edited:
Sounds like you had some fun. That is the whole point correct? So basicly where hearing a first produce song ever? Not bad my 10th song did sound half as good.

Back
Top Bottom