Original Sin vs Sub Zero

Haha I was only messin ;)
I prefer the old G Dub stuff tbh. Tracks like "Contact" "Come Home" "Body Snatchers" "Sexy Beast" "Crush" "Champagne Cocktails" "Puppet Master"

Haha I was only messin ;)
I prefer the old G Dub stuff tbh. Tracks like "Contact" "Come Home" "Body Snatchers" "Sexy Beast" "Crush" "Champagne Cocktails" "Puppet Master"

Intro on Sexy Beast is the one!! Doesn't always work if you haven't seen the film though...

Tink Ya Bad was the one for me!!

I am afraid...he is not!! He's made a liquid tune, featured on a guest mix for Crissy Criss not so long ago.

OS Vs. Sub Zero....really?! OS has now been making and releasing tunes by himself for about 2 and a half - 3 years now, firstly getting recognition through tunes like Cheater Cheater and Keep Your Pimp Hand Strong. I only heard Sub Zero's first solo release just over a year ago in the form of Spin-Doc!! Give him a chance!!

I think a few people may have chosen Sub Zero as he is a bit fresher in the scene breaking through as a solo act, and they may have got bored of OS's sound etc etc, but if Sub Zero had started releasing tunes at the same time as OS then it might of been a different story...It would be unfair to chose between them as producers atm. As far as DJ'in is concerned, Sub Zero wins by a country mile!!

Everyone says this but on the muzik hertz cd pack he is terrible, and only seen him out once aqnd he wasn't great tbh

Mate I've seen some G-Dub sets (and it really was only Jake DJ'in pretty much all of the time) that left shit-stains in my boxers. He likes to mix it up as well, drop a jungle tune or jungly tune with ragga vocals etc to give a bit of variety.

Taxman is the best DJ out of the Fabulous Four anyway...

Hmmmm, im gonna have my say in this.

i would say original sin. all ive heard from sub zero is jump up. for someone who likes that then fair enough.. but damnn when i heard original sin - "kiss" and "your love" and maybe also "dangerous" and promise me" i was shocked it was made by him.. it showed another side of original sin. and i still really like "kiss".. big tune. deffinetly my thing.

Mate I've seen some G-Dub sets (and it really was only Jake DJ'in pretty much all of the time) that left shit-stains in my boxers. He likes to mix it up as well, drop a jungle tune or jungly tune with ragga vocals etc to give a bit of variety.

Taxman is the best DJ out of the Fabulous Four anyway...

whos the fabulous four mate, taxman, original sin, taxman, and hazard??? coz for me hazard smashes it followed by taxman

Stupid thread yet again. When are these fucking retard thread starters guna release this is down to opinion.

Lock it!

whos the fabulous four mate, taxman, original sin, taxman, and hazard??? coz for me hazard smashes it followed by taxman

Jaydan not Hazard i would have thought.

But yeah Hazard and Taxman on top of things with the DJing, caught them both down Devotion in Brighton at the weekend! Hazard tore the place apart, as did Taxman.. only caught half of Taxman so can't really compare from that night

Haha muzza got it mate...it's Jaydan!! Hazard's been around a bit longer and just that little bit more established than the rest of them. If OS scratched up on his DJ'in then he could of been the first to give the Saftey Hazard a run for his money...

Although within the last year or so Jaydan has really stepped up his game on all fronts. His set from Inno Dam and SubDub...pure fiyah!!!

Haha muzza got it mate...it's Jaydan!! Hazard's been around a bit longer and just that little bit more established than the rest of them. If OS scratched up on his DJ'in then he could of been the first to give the Saftey Hazard a run for his money...

Although within the last year or so Jaydan has really stepped up his game on all fronts. His set from Inno Dam and SubDub...pure fiyah!!!

was gonna say lol, u know bout jaydan tho stepping up in all aspects mate

On a whole, Subzero, but for individual track- Definately Original Sin, Therapy is one of the best tunes in DnB for quite a while

Back
Top Bottom