Original Sin - Untitled

It all sounds so completely unoriginal. Listen to that in 2 years time and it will sound so tired

Meh average tune but the Pleasure tune straight after it is large. Coming on Killer Bytes on the flip to Hard Times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh average tune but the Pleasure tune straight after it is large. Coming on Killer Bytes on the flip to Hard Times

Thats gonna be a mad 12. The OS tune sounds alright, I want more Therpay esque face melters though!

I'm not totally suprised.. i mean at one point original sin did make "Kiss" and "your love" etc..

He is perfectly capable of changing a snare.. just doesn't seem to do it in his jump up tunes.. till now maybe ;)

OS is wearing very thin atm for me I have to say. After some truly brilliant tunes, forever vip, overfiend and therapy it's so frustrating that I have come to expect this sort of shite from him almost every time I see a new thread on here. I guess with a talent like his though, it's only a matter of time before he comes through again!

OS is wearing very thin atm for me I have to say. After some truly brilliant tunes, forever vip, overfiend and therapy it's so frustrating that I have come to expect this sort of shite from him almost every time I see a new thread on here. I guess with a talent like his though, it's only a matter of time before he comes through again!

maybe your saying that because you listen to tek........your obviously not gonna like everything he releases

Back
Top Bottom