Original Sin - Untitled

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
Meh average tune but the Pleasure tune straight after it is large. Coming on Killer Bytes on the flip to Hard Times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
I'm not totally suprised.. i mean at one point original sin did make "Kiss" and "your love" etc..

He is perfectly capable of changing a snare.. just doesn't seem to do it in his jump up tunes.. till now maybe ;)

OS is wearing very thin atm for me I have to say. After some truly brilliant tunes, forever vip, overfiend and therapy it's so frustrating that I have come to expect this sort of shite from him almost every time I see a new thread on here. I guess with a talent like his though, it's only a matter of time before he comes through again!

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
OS is wearing very thin atm for me I have to say. After some truly brilliant tunes, forever vip, overfiend and therapy it's so frustrating that I have come to expect this sort of shite from him almost every time I see a new thread on here. I guess with a talent like his though, it's only a matter of time before he comes through again!
maybe your saying that because you listen to tek........your obviously not gonna like everything he releases