Original Sin - Therapy

this must be why you're all so excited about his t-10 and download remixes.

i'll grant you it's more creative than most jump up, but it's also still a bit poo

this must be why you're all so excited about his t-10 and download remixes.

i'll grant you it's more creative than most jump up, but it's also still a bit poo

dunno mang havent heard them but this tune is tooo much!!

This won't even be promoing for a while I don't think, I rekon it might see a release around September time personally

Might be sooner if there wasn't such a huge amount of fourthcoming music from the Playaz camp, but there is :)

So just gonna have to be patient!

This won't even be promoing for a while I don't think, I rekon it might see a release around September time personally

Might be sooner if there wasn't such a huge amount of fourthcoming music from the Playaz camp, but there is :)

So just gonna have to be patient!

It's coming out on Frontline b/w Trinity under his Killa Hurt alias ;)

I heard it from our dnb buyer in work :) But don't 100% me on it. As you know, anything can change.

I heard it from our dnb buyer in work :) But don't 100% me on it. As you know, anything can change.

Dnb buyer?

What's that? lol

I'm pretty sure this won't come out on Frontline, Hype's been opening / closing with it, which tends to mean it'll come out on Playaz, as that label was designed to release only the biggest tunes!

I would of thought Trinity was coming on Propaganda, but no idea what with

It's been around for a longgggg time now though anyways

Sometimes it's hard because the music OS is making right now is imo much better than even a tune like Trinity, which was really good when it first started getting played

It's still very good now, but I don't feel it's representative of the level that OS is working at right this moment, guess that's the problem with a backlog of unreleased tunes

Many don't get released in the end, and the ones that eventually do sometimes sound dated and then never get much praise because of that

Dnb buyer?

What's that? lol

I'm pretty sure this won't come out on Frontline, Hype's been opening / closing with it, which tends to mean it'll come out on Playaz, as that label was designed to release only the biggest tunes!

I would of thought Trinity was coming on Propaganda, but no idea what with

It's been around for a longgggg time now though anyways

Sometimes it's hard because the music OS is making right now is imo much better than even a tune like Trinity, which was really good when it first started getting played

It's still very good now, but I don't feel it's representative of the level that OS is working at right this moment, guess that's the problem with a backlog of unreleased tunes

Many don't get released in the end, and the ones that eventually do sometimes sound dated and then never get much praise because of that

Well I work in a record shop and the guy who orders the dnb heard it. Propaganda is Adam & Jake's label right? And since they're not technically 'together' it could cause friction. Which leads me to guessing that these 2 may get put on Frontline. But as you say, Playaz is very likely, but no one will know until the day comes. :)

Well I work in a record shop and the guy who orders the dnb heard it. Propaganda is Adam & Jake's label right? And since they're not technically 'together' it could cause friction. Which leads me to guessing that these 2 may get put on Frontline. But as you say, Playaz is very likely, but no one will know until the day comes. :)

or until escape sees this and spills the beens as usual! ;o

Back
Top Bottom