Original sin Therapy VIP

charlie131

VIP Junglist
if any one went to fabric tonight and heard the opening of dj hype would of heard this, it is messy and sounded crazy..

also there was a tune that dj hype and andy c played tonight which kept saying "get blah"? it was fat and sounded like a spor tune if any was there tonight it was nuts!!! (apart from tc which ruined the night!)

Yeah there are several versions of Therapy doing the rounds as they are testing them to see which goes on his album. The version Hype played was nuts.
As for the 'get blah' tune I think you could be talking about 'get low' and is by Interface forthcoming on audio zoo. Hope I guessed right;).
I don't reckon TC ruined the night though. I don't see why the guy gets so much hate I thought he was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
no defently know what get lo sounds like, it was a strange tune had a fat intro and i kept hearing the phrase get blah in it and when the beat dropped it sounded hard defently, well no doubt it will pop up at some point but it was a heavy tune which needs a name.
I just think TC ruined the night through his mixing and tune selection i mean droppping bacteria remix, diplodocus, timewarp and those dodgy freeland remixes he's done. i just excepted someone like tc who does dj and lot to have some hot dubplates but they were all the tuens which i had near enough

I think that Therepy was a Hype special seein as Taxman dropped the original 1, you cud tell by the amount of times it said 'DJ Hype...' b4 the drop lol.

Back
Top Bottom