Original Sin & Taxman - Seen VIP

seems kinda put together / unfinished those synths have promise tho i see a much better version coming out

Cant see youtube @ work, but there was a fake version of this about, seem to remember the youtube picture was of a street/alley?

i like it, but then i like the orginal, on the drop when te beat slows ya think the original is gonna drop but the VIP does and for me , that was dissapionting, so i like the original...its a beast.

This is definitely them. Anyone recall Original Sin's Pyro Radio show about 2 years ago...this was on it. Thought it was more the bare bones of Seen than the VIP though...but I guess that happens a fair bit.

Last edited:
I dont get why near enough every tune released these days needs a VIP...

I guess the producer wants his own version as he made it and doesnt want to be just playing the same version everyone other dj is dropping. i dont think that vips should be released apart from in special circumstances such as sleep in ya eyes vip!!!!

I always liked this tune, again, heard it years back on that pyro radio set. I'll find out whats going on with this.

WHEN WILL IT END!!

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

There's also a Dr Feels Good VIP, Hype played it at the last Global Energy tingaling.

Ahh this would be ok if they kept in the stabby synth at the end of each bar, without this is just a different tune all together... Wack dawg.

Back
Top Bottom