Original Sin - Rough Games

yeah, pretty grimey really. i'm sure it'd going to absolutly destroy the dancefloor, as standard.

glas he's stopped useing the sample samples and shit, it was getting a bit tedious.

its good, but not as good as their other dubs. decibel, d for danger, ohm, one finger technique and caligula are all ripping it up at the mo. dont think ep is still happening. next is d for danger/decibel. rest of tunes might be on (supposed) playaz compilation album coming out end of year

yeah its alright, That noise is just that pitch too high for me personally, I like the intro, thats lush, and that dirt noise, (lol) on the drop, but the high pitch noise undoes all the goodness for me.
I like that video,lol, all those pics reminded me of lots n lots of shiz I got up to a few years back...lol....

original sin is the shit :D
even if you check most of the gdub vinyl you will see he made 80% of them
the ganja boys run jump up and have done for a while now

Big tings, like someone else sed that set from os on pyro radio has got all the dubs onit! shame bout the constant jingles tho :(

mix is ok, kinda samey throughout- every other tune sounds like the one 2 tracks before if you get me. And them noises saying 'on air now' are fucking jarring, nearly smashed up computer when i first listened to that set lol. This tune is alright theough, nothing major.

Back
Top Bottom