Original Sin - Overfeind/Come to me

Sick song. Hear both names, but I think it's Overfeind (not sure)

Anyways, anyone know when it's coming out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hUedHOdjJM

Not for a good while yet, unless it's on Propoganda.

I have seen the release schedule for Playaz / Ganja right up until Christmas and there is a ton of bits coming from Original Sin, Hazard, Heist, Taxman, Cabbie & Cystal Clear, Potential Bad Boy, The Upbeats and more.

Before this Original Sin track there will be 'Seen', '97 Style' and another Original Sin 12.
There will also be an, as yet untitled, ep from Original Sin.

Hazard and Original Sin are also both working on their solo albums which should both see the light of day sometime next year...

Love this song, Hypes been playing it for a while now and I've always wanted to know what its called/ when its out.

yesssssssssss!!!!!! been wantin to know what this is called for time now...andy smashed this last friday at the end! madness!

I have seen the release schedule for Playaz / Ganja right up until Christmas and there is a ton of bits coming from Original Sin, Hazard, Heist, Taxman, Cabbie & Cystal Clear, Potential Bad Boy, The Upbeats and more.

Before this Original Sin track there will be 'Seen', '97 Style' and another Original Sin 12.

Hazard and Original Sin are also both working on their solo albums which should both see the light of day sometime next year...

sweet sounds like gd tings from these boys this year!

Overfiend is the best thing Original Sin has ever produced imo. Andy C opened with it on the Valve sound system in Leeds last Lhursday, sounded filth!! Shame it ain't coming out for a while though. :(

Damn, you know your shit... hehe.

I heard that 'Overfiend' was actually the track which sounds like a remix of Roni Size 'Friends'...anyone confirm/deny?

lol, I didn't even listen to the audio, yeah this isn't Overfiend.

And this isn't Trinity either - I just can't remember the name right now.

There was audio for Overfiend on Youtube but it has been removed.

And yeah, Overfiend uses the same kind of bass sound as in Friends.

'Overfiend' is the very last tune in Hype's Global Energy 2008 set - it comes in at 48:00 minutes.

It has the same sort of bassline as in 'Beast City' and his 'Dirty Games' remix on Chronic.

Haven't heard Overfiend yet, does anyone know if they sampled vocals from the anime "Legend of the Overfiend"???

I'm baffed thought the tune on the video at the beginning of the thread was called 'Overfiend'?? Oh well, whatever it is it's probably my favourite tune by the geeza!

I'm baffed thought the tune on the video at the beginning of the thread was called 'Overfiend'?? Oh well, whatever it is it's probably my favourite tune by the geeza!

Yeah, i think the thread starter thought it was Overfiend but it isn't.

Overfiend is the one i mentioned at the end of Hypes Global Energy set.

Back
Top Bottom