Original Sin-Myskool

I honestly don't see the fascination with 'sin. 'Kiss' is a tune, Step on, well its a bit different... but most of his stuff?... Nah mate. You lot lap it up. Its almost as if you see 'Original sin' on a plate and it automatically registers in your brain as 'good'-- Calling him the most talented producer is just ridiculous as well, his sounds are crisp and clear, but so much of them are recycled. People like ASC, S.p.y and dbridge shit all over this.

no wonder you dont see the fascination with original sin by the artists your naming there

dont you think maybe people arent fans of the artists your naming the same way you dont like original sin

i dont get why everyone argues about whos the best producer etc. when its all down to personal opinion

if you let your opinion be heard then someone is bound to disagree and let you know why, its all part of a disscussion, makes it more interesting imo.

no wonder you dont see the fascination with original sin by the artists your naming there

dont you think maybe people arent fans of the artists your naming the same way you dont like original sin

Yeah I suppose they were not good examples. I like Jump-Up too, dont get me wrong-- Just to me, original sin sounds stale and rinsed.

Back
Top Bottom