ORIGINAL SIN @ HERBAL 5TH NOVEMBER STUDENT NIGHT RAVE

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
This bonfire night Bless FM are back at Herbal Nightclub in Shreditch to bring you an illuminating one off party special that you wont want to miss.

Playing the very best in upfront and hectic drum and bass will be all your Bless FM favourite DJs who will be joined by special guest Original Sin (G-Dub) who wil be spinning the latest in grimey jump up for all hardcore ravers.

LONDON STUDENTS!!!: Discount on the door with NUS, aswell as loads of free goodies including sweets and sparklers. If your a student and into your Dn'B you wont wanna miss this one off party special.

Line-up:
Original Sin (G-Dub)
Wizz
D-Flex
Benji K
Jay-D
OP:Twice

MC Danger D

TICKETS : £6 / £7 ON THE DOOR / £6 NUS

not being funny mate, but that's 4 threads you've started on this now, and advertising in the wrong sections etc... some people may start to get pissed off like.
just bump your old ones.

Safe, I was thinking of recording it, but i could get fucked over for contract infringment and bolox like tht. anyhu come down n check it out!

u shud blatent book me & riisu,

theese nites are gonna fail otherwise

just spoke 2 all the students, thats what there saying

Cheers for all the mans hu came down and made the night a success. esspecially all the students etc.

Original Sin was badboi! and played a sick set (even if it was on CD's) The atmosphere was rocking right till the end when the lights came on to an unexpected ketemised, and shambolic spread of students and herbal regulars lol

cheers for the heads up Noise, i checked ur mix on the d&b arena podcast. was good il let u no if i wanna book u in the future, but i the night was fucking sick, regardless of u and riisu nt being on the bill.

safe x

that is actually something i'd like to see happen..... a big ole 2 hour b2b2b2b mash up.

making me dirty just thinking about it.

7 hours b2b b2b b3b... 3 sweaty lads , drinking, smoking and oiling up the crowd with baby oil

big look

Good idea putting an event on Nov 5th. Wish I had paid more attention to this place and known about it, was clucking for a rave up last night.

Back
Top Bottom