original sin has killed "without you"

people need to stop riupping this guy... i cnt listen to this at work but hes done alot of work and he gets clattered by forum fannies 24/7

don't be silly
cheater cheater
8 figure bass
overfiend
say
solar
therapy
kiss

cant even begin to start on the gdub stuffffffff.

yes he latest remixes havent been the best but hes doing alot for the scene imo and people need to take a step back a look a second.

he can also dj (sometimes)

I think the new version's slightly better, you can never go wrong by throwing a few extra farty wobs into the mixer.

Harry's Revenge is by Taxman.

And he can't DJ lol.

g dub were (and still are) one of my favorite producing teams... i have to disagree though snatch, didn't like any of these

cheater cheater
8 figure bass
overfiend
say
solar
therapy
kiss

but how boring would it be if we all like the same thing?

one bad thing he has done for 'jump up' though is it's all people ask for... i was playing a night a week ago and some kids like what you playing and i was like you wouldn't no the artists/tracks mate... he says what genre, i say jump up he says, oh like OS...

NO NOTHING LIKE OS... RAHHHHH!

apart from it sounding too much like Capone - Friday. R Bass is big, goes off. huge bassline

not really a fan of OS an not gonna bother hunting thru sum set to here a tune that reckon i can pretty much imagine anyway but i have to say... listened to Kiss the other day and oh somebody pass the man size kleenex!!

people need to stop riupping this guy... i cnt listen to this at work but hes done alot of work and he gets clattered by forum fannies 24/7

don't be silly
cheater cheater
8 figure bass
overfiend
say
solar
therapy
kiss

cant even begin to start on the gdub stuffffffff.

yes he latest remixes havent been the best but hes doing alot for the scene imo and people need to take a step back a look a second.

he can also dj (sometimes)

This is just noise IMO fucking horrible tune

Does anyone else not think Solar is just a shit version of Therapy?

That's the problem I get with OS. I always get mixed up w/fuckin names!! Therapy/Solar/Overfiend/Dr.Feels Good/8 Figure Bass.......he should of just made one ANTHEM out of all them!!!

Best tunes to come on the forthcoming album imo are...

Kiss
Your Love

BANGERS!

Back
Top Bottom