Original Sin - Grow Your Wings (Tracklisting)

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I believe the previous post on playazonline.co.uk has been updated with the full tracklisting:
http://www.playazonline.co.uk/?p=1399

01: Therapy
02: Kiss
03: R Bass
04: Dayz
05: Pimp Don’t Limp
06: Your Love feat Fexie Muiso
07: Ark
08: Dangerous
09: Without You
10: Step On feat MC Roly
11: Bastard Killer (CD/Digital Bonus Track)
12: Promise Me (CD/Digital Bonus Track)
13: 3000 Miles (CD/Digital Bonus Track)

and Pascal says on his facebook: "promos of the sampler should be around next week"

sorry if this has been posted before, i did search around :)

Looking forward to hearing "Dayz" and "Ark", must be decent tracks as they should be coming on vinyl as part of the 5x 12" limited edition set

Good of him to include "Bastard Killer" as a bonus track, looked like that wasn't getting a release not too long ago

Also I'm not sure what "Promise Me" is, so will be interesting to hear that one too

Gonna be a nice album man

Glad a couple of tracks have been held back of the press to keep a few things fresh

Big upz to OS and the Playaz crew, wicked stuff

All i care about is that Therapy is coming out on 12

Big fucking tune. Possibly one of the best this year...

no tracks on here that have already been released which is awesome. chase and status album had a fair few old tracks which pissed alot of people off i think. big up mr.tindill.

no tracks on here that have already been released which is awesome. chase and status album had a fair few old tracks which pissed alot of people off i think. big up mr.tindill.

Good point ya know ...

That's the way to do it ...

I think 'Promise Me' is a liquidy one with female vocal, reminds me a bit of 'Hurt You' although I've only heard it in one set, thought it was real good.

In all fairness his drums have been the same for 2 years so cussing Sub Focus is a bit silly when his production is untouchable, not just recycled synths and wobbly bass.

Bet half the tunes were made in a week lol. Too bored with O.S now, sorry jump up heads.. Its just old sounds over and over imo.

In all fairness his drums have been the same for 2 years so cussing Sub Focus is a bit silly when his production is untouchable, not just recycled synths and wobbly bass.

Bet half the tunes were made in a week lol. Too bored with O.S now, sorry jump up heads.. Its just old sounds over and over imo.

Kind of agree with you there. Most of the tunes i've heard from OS are alright but nothing incredibly special. Therapy is the only exciting thing for me on there, the rest i could take or leave and to be honest i'd probably leave most of them...

Back
Top Bottom