Original Sin Grow Your Wings LP Out OCTOBER/NOVEMBER

usually i'd be pissed off that we have to wait a while but he's released so much in the last 12 months. all of which has been quality stuff imo.

I don't think i'll ever be bored of don't be silly.

Good news :)

It's so rare to have such a producer that releases jump-up stuff that I can still listen after one year..

Ya know what, I'm seriously looking forward to this ...

And Therapy is not even the one for me ;)

usually i'd be pissed off that we have to wait a while but he's released so much in the last 12 months. all of which has been quality stuff imo.

I don't think i'll ever be bored of don't be silly.

:word: and D For Danger love them two tunes. I can't wait for this.

this is big i really like os imo he doesnt have any weak tunes although im not really feeling that dnbstep tune leave that to hazard!

Cracks me up that people who love "wobble" jump up (for want of a better word) often dislike the very best jump up producers (imo)

I always hear OS, Taxman, Hazard, Heist etc. being labelled as rubbish by, for me, the people who should appreciate them the most! I guess some people just do not understand production value ...

Very strange ...

i wonder if they keep to these timings!

I would think so, all the tracks listed have been around for a little while now, and Oct / Nov is still at least 3 months away

And I know I've heard finished versions of older dubplates dropped at the last Playaz night

Should be a really good album :)

The only question on my lips is, which tracks are gonna have that longevity that a real dj desires? We know there's plenty of dancefloor fodder but is there going to be at least one tune from the album which is gonna stay in your box for the whole of 2010 and beyond? Me 'opez so.

My bet is that the jungle influenced tracks "Your Love" and "Kiss" are gonna be the ones to watch, definately gonna pleasantly surprise a few people

:wave:

Cracks me up that people who love "wobble" jump up (for want of a better word) often dislike the very best jump up producers (imo)

I always hear OS, Taxman, Hazard, Heist etc. being labelled as rubbish by, for me, the people who should appreciate them the most! I guess some people just do not understand production value ...

Very strange ...

Yeh i agree with this

I wasn't aware there was an updated version ... but I haven't seen or heard OS dj in a little while now

Only heard Hype play Your Love at Playaz and once on the radio

Nice tune though man, real nice

Back For More???????

Image Recs 001 - Killa Hertz - Back For More / Trinity

Image Recs is OS's brand new label

Really like that tune while we're on the subject, if you don't mind a bit of absolute tear out jump up it doesn't come more twisted than this.

Back
Top Bottom