Original Sin - Grow Your Wings Album

djlfusion

ino thers been so many threads on this but what i wana no is 1: why is 'back for more' not on the album? and 2: when is the 2nd EP gettin released on promo coz the full album is out in jus over 3 weeks now.

ino thers been so many threads on this but what i wana no is 1: why is 'back for more' not on the album? and 2: when is the 2nd EP gettin released on promo coz the full album is out in jus over 3 weeks now.

So he can release another 12" and MAKE MORE MONEY!!

And Mr :hype: of course!!

waaaa.jpg

Yeah it's coming on his own label, I guess he's fed up of giving Hype 20% :teeth:

@Spyto- That Hazard guy is meant to be sick, I hope we sign him!

Will you lot just fuck off with these Original Sin threads. By the way some of you go on here you'd think he was the best thing since sliced bread

bet AdgeDub wishes he never had gave us that information

He bumped a 4 week old thread made before Ozmatics spam, about something thats actually different about the album to give people some useful information about a certain tune/release.

Leave it out.

Has Original Sin got an album out?

I might start a thread to ask the forum heads...
No but Gridlok has just released his album. It's a really good album too. No thread on here about it though. I'll make up for that tonight though by making 10 threads on it and it will go something like this:

"Gridlok - Void LP"
"Gridlok - Void LP Sampler"
"What's your favourite track off the Gridlok - Void LP"
"Has your copy of Gridlok - Void LP arrived yet"
"Is Gridlok - Void LP the album of the year?"
"Where is (insert name of track not featured on the album here) on the Gridlok - Void LP"
"Should I get the Vinyl or CD version of the Gridlok - Void album?"
"If Gridlok - Void LP was a vegetable what would it be?"

Anyone picked it up yet?

Grabbed it this morning, been bopping round the house since. Utterlly shocked at the quality, I was expecting something half decent since it was on playerz but

FUCK

MY

LIFE

Its blown me away, its rammed with bangers. I personally like Original Sin anyway but I never would have thought he could come out with somethng like this, 13 tracks as well, thats tesco value!

I actually like every tune on the album which is good for me since I picked up 1984 and struggled to get through it then picked up Sub Foucs and realised I'd already heard it.

Honestly, if you are umming and erring about getting it, dl a copy of 'Ark' and then make your desision. Cant reccomend it enough and on a slightly off topic, the new Dom and Roland album is worth grabbing. Lots of stuff out at the moment :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom