Original Sin / Generation Dub Unknown

Ahh after constant looking I could only come up with DJ Hazard - Flight of the Navigator or DJ Hazard - Flight of Navigator. Anyone have any other possible names and/or info on this track?

Ahh after constant looking I could only come up with DJ Hazard - Flight of the Navigator or DJ Hazard - Flight of Navigator. Anyone have any other possible names and/or info on this track?

This tune is not Hazard - Flight of the navigator... You are on about about a different tune (shown below) which is actually going to be called 2 for 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBWHvPg9WfY

I cant help with the ID of this tune All I know is that it has been around a while (I wouldn't be expecting a release to be honest)

I found it ID'd in a tracklist as G Dub - Slap and on a hazard mix on youtube people are saying it's DJ Hazard - Flight of the Navigator. It sounds more like G Dub to me. Want this song T_T

Its not 'Slap' or Double Zero/G Dub.. Was a Original Sin tune he made ages ago but went off the track so deleted it, Sadly never coming out was never really Titled either cus it wasnt finished.

he deleted it, wat a prick lol, sik tune, I don't get why producers don't just put tunes out as digi if they feel it is not worthy of vinyl

Back
Top Bottom