Original Sin/GDUB

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by audioconspiracy, Mar 6, 2008.

1. audioconspiracy

audioconspiracy Member

why do you reckon he's started just putting his name on the tunes? cause if you look at their old tunes its just him on the production anyway... even the beast city VIP is the "Original Sin" VIP. The only decent G-Dub tune since say came out is the ra remix (in my opinion) any thoughts?

2. Dj Jammin

Dj Jammin Member

so what does the other guy do??? ideas man :cool:

3. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

was 'say' his first release under the name 'original sin?' if so i thought don't be silly was a quality tune hes released since

4. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

it might be like the stanton warriors, when one does the producing, and the other does all the djing. and the producer wants some more credit, just a guess

5. mattyb_999

mattyb_999 DJ Laize

Yer it would be interesting to know. I've seen both of them mixing though so am not sure. So I take it you looked at the actual name of the producer and Adam is the more frequent.

Cyantific is starting to do the same. Jon produced disconeected on his own, I only rrealised this after reading my case. But they both produced Serpent.

6. audioconspiracy

audioconspiracy Member

yeah went through my tunes and its all adam! seen them 4 times, adam three times and adam andjake once. odd...