Original Sin Front To Back Remix Audio???

yes as in sigmas front to back remixed by OS, Guess i shoulda been more specific...it was totally revamped. didnt use the same samples really just the vocals...HUGE

If it's the one i'm thinking of its on Ruff Stuffs set from that banger management thing, u sure it's by original sin

If it's the one i'm thinking of its on Ruff Stuffs set from that banger management thing, u sure it's by original sin

Na it aint the one you sayin ruff stuff is playin he is playin the vip, Original sins status on facebook the other day said bout this remix he has done of front 2 back!! cant wait to hear it

if its worse than his Rusty Sheriff's Badge remix then he really should stop.

I may be in the minority, but I...uh...liked that one. Yeah, I know its not a patch on the original, but the original was very special indeed.

your not alone i quite like the remix and i know ill b hated for this but i dont really like the original but thats my opinion

same i dont like the original that much, i dont care what anyone says about the remix cos it goes off like fuck in a rave. when that tune gets dropped theres not one person who isnt skankin out in the rave

I was with Gr1pz when he dropped it, and it was fucking grimey as hell. I was shocked at how fucking intense it was. The rhythm is quite different on the intro and breakdown, then that sound after it drops is a lot dirtier (don't know the term for that sound, sorry). By far my favorite tune of the night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom