Original Sin EP on Playaz

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
I was reading the new issue of Kmag and on the nu urban music page they said that playaz have loadsa new shit comming out including an EP by OS himself. Im sure this will include who the hell r you, trinity, and many other of his new dubplates which he is smashing at the min and u can find on youtube.

whilst im on the subject come down to Herbal this wed 5th nov to see Original Sin along with myself and many other DJ's n MC's to hear some this good shit!

SAFE

Probably OS if it's on Playaz, Killa hurt is an alias for releases on other labels. Will be big if I haven't heard the tunes 2875098346 times.

I'm dying to hear a bit of variation from the guy. Someone give him another set of samples please!!!

It will defo come out under the name Original Sin cos it will be on Playaz. Theres more Hazard collaboration releases to come aswell apparently according to the article. Also its very likely to have "Come with me" and "Who the hell r you" on it. This shud be one of the biggest releases of the year if not next year.

DONT FORGET OS @ HERBAL 2MORO!!!

9-2 £6 NUS

LONDON STUDENTS!!!: Discount on the door with NUS, aswell as loads of free goodies including sweets and sparklers. If your a student and into your Dn'B you wont wanna miss this one off party special.

Line-up:
Original Sin (G-Dub)
Wizz
D-Flex
Benji K
Jay-D
OP:Twice

MC Danger D

really not fussed about this!
original sin needs to be more original!lol
lately all his tunes sound alike.
i only really like cheater cheater and dont be silly.
rest of his tunes are ok but nothin special imo!

I agree with this big time. Cheater Cheater has got to be one of his best tunes ever!

i agree with the fact that all his tunes, well there not pretcually the same apart from d is for danger and dont be silly. but i c what u meen.

but, his newer songs r better produced than his first. well, i meen in his newer tunes some have every good intros instead of just drums and a repeated sample intoa build up to main tune.

I see in new issue of ATM today Original Sin puting the finishing touches to his debut EP on Playaz. Hopefully it be out before Xmas, i hope.

With the good comes the bad..I think he's just churning them out to quick tho, like said, all the same drum beats and samples used time and time again.. Must be getting bored himself?

Hopefully "In the fight" will be on it, FUCKING HUGE dubplate I somehow have, and no I'm not going to share it for shit! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom