ORIGINAL SIN DUBPLATE APPRECIATION THREAD

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

One for the skankers - Original Sin - Overfiend AKA Friends Remix

watch

Love the ambience of the intro and breakdown followed by the catchy drop. Friction does a sick double drop with Planet Dust (Huge mix)

Another few big original Sin tunes...

watch

SOLAR

watch

DR FEELGOOD

watch

8 FIGURE BASS

I think the majority of his intros are sick!

8 Figure Bass is one of my favourite tunes at the moment! it just causes bedlam on the dancefloor!

and that second tune is foooooooking sick as well, one of his best tunes iv heard IMO

Last edited:
Original Sin - Overfiend AKA Friends Remix

i said it wasnt a friends remix time ago before anyone knew the name

back to the point original sin is defo running the dancefloor at the mo, i have high hopes for the album :)

all sick tunes. too bad theyve all leaked everywhere and are getting rinsed. filty tunes tho.

all sick tunes. too bad theyve all leaked everywhere and are getting rinsed. filty tunes tho.

The finished products haven't been leaked

Only "cut & paste" edits from various sets OS played last year

And the sets weren't recorded at very high quality

So fuck that shit

It's all about the release.

Can't wait.

The finished products haven't been leaked

Only "cut & paste" edits from various sets OS played last year

And the sets weren't recorded at very high quality

So fuck that shit

It's all about the release.

Can't wait.

unfortunately they have. in 320kbps aswell... ive got the whole ep. i dont use them at all and im gna buy the ep and the album when it comes it. thats why i sed it was a shame cus all these people who get sent these tracks go and rinse them. i think ive listend to the ones ive got once. still original sin teaing it up as per late.

unfortunately they have. in 320kbps aswell... ive got the whole ep. i dont use them at all and im gna buy the ep and the album when it comes it. thats why i sed it was a shame cus all these people who get sent these tracks go and rinse them. i think ive listend to the ones ive got once. still original sin teaing it up as per late.

there still cut n pastes.

Andy C does a sick double drop with Overfiend and Duppy Man.. Original Sin has got it on smack at the moment i just hope he can build on this sort of style and make some sick new tracks..

4 more outstanding tracks from a true pioneer. I'll definitely be voting for him in the Lifetime Achievement cateogry next year (y)

Never been a fan of OS really though his intros are cool. Its like good flavour porridge to me you start eating it then you realise it just tastes like crap.

They SAY 320kbps because that's what they were exported at after being cut and pasted from a recording of probably about 128kbps

And the reason they probably sound okay is because some one has re-mastered them because they would not of sounded okay in the first place

Believe me I know, I've had Overfiend, Dr Feel Good & 8 Figure Bass all sent to me on mp3 but they're by no means kosher.

And I can almost garantee they are the exact same edits that you've got.

The only one which wasn't messed with was Overfiend which has been taken from a set recording at 192kbps (I know because I had the set) but this was still recorded very quietly.

Dr Feel Good was the whole tune taken from another set at about 128kbps, then re-mastered.

And 8 Figure Bass was a shit cut and paste job from something, where the breakdown in the middle was the same as the intro, and the end of the tune was the same as the intro.

I don't know about Solar though, wasn't aware there was a dodgy rip of that going around, but you've obviously found it?

Back
Top Bottom