Original Sin - DR feel good EP

Am i the onlyone that is not feeling this?? although i will still buy it!

Dr Feelgood - big!!
8 figure bass - No No
Overfeind - Waste tune!!!
Solar - ok actually (different)

better eps-

Dirtyphonics
shockone

u make a lot of sense, i think this ep cuda been alot better!

I'v grown pretty tired of most of these tunes already.

Everyman and his dog will be playing these for the next 6 months, i wont be one of them.

Mmm..
Does anyone know about that tune Original Sin and Pleasure made it first started getting rinsed at raves last summer, anyone know of release dates or if its even being released?

I spoke to Adam directly and he has no idea about the promo date or even if there's going to be one but he did say that full release is end of April.

Mmm..
Does anyone know about that tune Original Sin and Pleasure made it first started getting rinsed at raves last summer, anyone know of release dates or if its even being released?

I'm pretty sure Original Sin has never worked with Pleasure, and I can't see it happening in the near future

But on another note, Chase of Chase & Status said on radio towards the end of last year that they would be working with Hazard in the future

So I guess anything can happen ay

I'm pretty sure Original Sin has never worked with Pleasure, and I can't see it happening in the near future

But on another note, Chase of Chase & Status said on radio towards the end of last year that they would be working with Hazard in the future

So I guess anything can happen ay

He has, audio in my youtube forthcoming tunes thread mate.

Wasn't my word, don't shoot the messenger lol.

Lol I'm not bruv don't you worry

I bet Pleasure's crackin up at people thinkin he's making tunes with Original Sin now

Just goes to show what kind of crazy rumours a bit of success in certain areas can spark up

I spoke to Adam directly and he has no idea about the promo date or even if there's going to be one but he did say that full release is end of April.

Im pretty sure most artists dont have anything to do with promo's and stuff, I think they get a test pressing a couple of weeks before its due but dont know dates n that.
Being such an anticipated EP I think they will be offering promo's but god knows when prolly 2-3 weeks before release id imagine.

Back
Top Bottom