Original Sin - DR feel good EP

all i really mix is jump-up so im a big fan of it but for some reason im not really feeling this ep? all the drums in all the tunes are the same and there tracks are a bit basic? completly different imo to some of hazards, shimahs, recluses etc tunes?

Am i the onlyone that is not feeling this?? although i will still buy it!

Dr Feelgood - big!!
8 figure bass - No No
Overfeind - Waste tune!!!
Solar - ok actually (different)

better eps-

Dirtyphonics
shockone

I feel to understand your logic.

And how is Overfeind a waste tune?! Yeah its gettin absolutely rinsed by everyone at the moment but thats bcoz its a fuckin sick tune! Never fails to tear up the dancefloor!

Am i the onlyone that is not feeling this?? although i will still buy it!

Dr Feelgood - big!!
8 figure bass - No No
Overfeind - Waste tune!!!
Solar - ok actually (different)

Agreed... I'm not to sure about the other e.p.'s that you mentioned but this doesn't really appeal... Like you said though I will still most probably buy

Last edited:
yeah i think i will wait for the full release for the art work.

im definatly going to wait for the art work, im doing that with everything at the moment. i really dont like having promos. ive got the promo of frequency scale and it just doesnt feel the same.

So apparently people who don't even really like this are gonnna buy it anyway

Original Sin must be doin something right

im definatly going to wait for the art work, im doing that with everything at the moment. i really dont like having promos. ive got the promo of frequency scale and it just doesnt feel the same.

At the end of the day bruv your playin the tune not the artwork lol

I do see kinda see where ya comin from though

yeah im gonna try and wait for the full release.. however i keep saying this and keep buying the promos!!! winds me up when the full release is like a week after the promo... on juno its usually a £1 cheaper and comes with artwork and a sleeve..

yeah im gonna try and wait for the full release.. however i keep saying this and keep buying the promos!!! winds me up when the full release is like a week after the promo... on juno its usually a £1 cheaper and comes with artwork and a sleeve..

But you can have it a WHOOOLE week earlier :D lol

I'm the same mate I just cannot wait to get my hands on the tunes most of the time lol

i swear a vinyl addiction is worse than crack!! every sunday i tell my self not buying anything this week but some promo always pops its head like last week with haterz and rock tha bells, although i did stop myself this week from buying the alix perez tune, shogun artwork is usually really good. One more thing... pisses me off when you could of bought a tune on promo but you think fuck i'll wait for the full release so the artworks on there, then its just a black sleave!!

i swear a vinyl addiction is worse than crack!! every sunday i tell my self not buying anything this week but some promo always pops its head like last week with haterz and rock tha bells, although i did stop myself this week from buying the alix perez tune, shogun artwork is usually really good. One more thing... pisses me off when you could of bought a tune on promo but you think fuck i'll wait for the full release so the artworks on there, then its just a black sleave!!

:word:

Back
Top Bottom