original sin - dont be silly vip (some homemade vip)

its just got no structure at alll. lol. i admire original sin for not making copius amounts of vips and just getting in the studio and making new tunes. yes siiir.

sounds like sumone just chopped it up and rearranged it badly

can just imagine the slap across the face you would get if someone from playaz heard your drop that in a club ahaha

yes but they all sound exactly the same

bring back g dub! lol

no way. yer he uses very similar drums and samples etc but so do so many producers.

dont be silly
decibel
cheater cheater
overfiend

theres 4 top tracks that i can easily define conrrectly. wherea a shit artist would bring out i dno some shite tune called something shite like offline and then bring out something even shitter called offline vip.
yana

no way. yer he uses very similar drums and samples etc but so do so many producers.

dont be silly
decibel
cheater cheater
overfiend

theres 4 top tracks that i can easily define conrrectly. wherea a shit artist would bring out i dno some shite tune called something shite like offline and then bring out something even shitter called offline vip.
yana

Oooh ICE COLD! lol. But very true! Yea i totally agree mate. Most of his tunes do sound different! Although you can always tell an o/sin tune!

Back
Top Bottom