Original Sin Doctor Feel Good EP Playaz Site

Why is there so much hype about this EP?

its the whole "original sin is my god and all i want to do is jump up on his dong a swivvle around on it" thing....

i bought it... but i am still yet to actually hear any of the tracks on it.... unfortunatly i started collecting playaz releases many years ago... so its one for the collection me thinks... its a pitty most of the newer releases have very short shelf life.....

it may surprise me when i play it later tonight though......

its the whole "original sin is my god and all i want to do is jump up on his dong a swivvle around on it" thing....

i bought it... but i am still yet to actually hear any of the tracks on it.... unfortunatly i started collecting playaz releases many years ago... so its one for the collection me thinks... its a pitty most of the newer releases have very short shelf life.....

This surprises me.

How you've managed to not hear any of these tracks is crazy. They've been cained for the last 8 months!

This surprises me.

How you've managed to not hear any of these tracks is crazy. They've been cained for the last 8 months!

yeh i know.. i might well have done but not noticed...

thing is... i dont really listen to jump-up sets.... bores me... if im gonna listen to anyone other than myself i usually steer clear of hazard, original sin blah blah blah.... in fact i very rarely listen to any established DJs sets.... mainly up'n'coming people..... i find peeps like yourself mr controller far more interesting to listen to....

Last edited:

solar is sick but the rest are kinda rinsed to shit already!

thing is... i dont really listen to jump-up sets.... bores me... if im gonna listen to anyone other than myself i usually steer clear of hazard, original sin blah blah blah.... in fact i very rarely listen to any established DJs sets.... mainly up'n'coming people..... i find peeps like yourself mr controller far more interesting to listen to....

Ditto.

If I'm not listening to my own mix, I'm either listening to a forum mix or some old sets. I haven't listened to an established DJ's drum and bass set for a long time.

Didn't see your edit, im the same.

I'd take a forum mix over most big dj's sets 99% of the time.

I don't actively seek jump up sets either, goes to show as i only heard dillinja - love child for the first time weds night on randalls dnbtv set. Apparently it's been around all year :lol:

u cnt deny that these tunes have been and will smash up raves to come but there is also no denying that they have and will be rinsed to death!

catch 22 realli, best way to look at it is play em quik before there dead lol

u cnt deny that these tunes have been and will smash up raves to come but there is also no denying that they have and will be rinsed to death!

catch 22 realli, best way to look at it is play em quik before there dead lol

Why has jump up become such a throw away genre though?

Back
Top Bottom