Original Sin D For Danger b/w Decibel Promo

woah woah woah

i meant i dont see the diffrence in clownstep terms

i know break and original sin are diffrent. there totally diffrent sub genres. and have totally diffrent sounds. but all im saying is i dont see what this "clownstep" word says about jump up. i think it kinda meens weird clown sounds or soming. and i find break just as clownsteppy as original sin. so i dont get why original sin is clownsteppy and break isnt. thats all im saying.

Last edited:
i know break and original sin is diffrent. there totally diffrent sub genres. and have totally diffrent souinds. but all im saying is i dont see what this "clownstep" word says about jump up. i think it kinda meens weird clown sounds or soming. and i find break just as clownsteppy as original sin. so i dont get why original sin is clownsteppy and break isnt. thats all im saying.

so youre saying you dont know what clownstep is right?
and you say break is just as clownsteppy as original sin
so how can you say that if you dont know what it is?

The sound is typified as having a 'wobbly' bassline, simple beat structure and/or a large amount of swingbeats. - taken from wikipedia

ok in that case break isnt clownstep

but i dont get how u can like artists like break and not artists in the jump up range because, i know they are diffrent in ways, but are in the end drum and bass. and ur gonna probs go on about how they are diffrent after i say this again, but even tho there is diffrence, liquid funk and jazzy drum and bass, and stuff a bit like limewax is the only dnb thats so diffrent to me. i think jump up and stuff like break is alot more similar.

Last edited:
jeah sure mate maybe i overreacted by saying you shouldnt compare the 2 cause in the end its all dnb but i just feel like, and thats my opinion, break s just more quality dnb you know, he has tunes you can listen to today, and still like em next year you know? when i listen to perhaps dont be silly now, it just sounds utter boring tbh ... well i think i have made my point clear...

its called that beacuse its like liquid but harder. ice!

I Dunno. it doesnt sound too bad. it could may well become a official sub genre. because is there actually a real sub genre that it classes under? i aint heard of any..

Back
Top Bottom