Original Sin - Brand New "Mellower" One

He just released an album. What you guys on about, is there a new one coming?

Nah he just reased an ep.
He has a full scale album comming later this year. It is gonna have a lot of different styles on it.

I hear Trinity and Therapy will be on Frontline in the near future.

Nah think Therapy will be on Playaz

Off Radio 1 Tracklisting when he did a mix for Rider on Sunday Morning

Original Sin in the mix!

Original Sin – ‘Therapy’ (Playaz)

Original Sin – ‘8 Figure Bass’ (Playaz)
Swift – ‘1 Finger’ (Charge)
Clipz – ‘Give It To Me’ (Audio Zoo)
Original Sin – ‘B**tard Killer’ (White)

sounds quite nice. Like individual os bits but I have to say it. Cant imagine anything more boring than a whole album of it.

Although if he SUCCESSFULLY does some other styles like this then u never know.

I like it, he really needs to change up his drums though.
Listening to his album will be so boring if every single track has then same drums.

Original Sin album :lol:

The sad thing is that it will probably sell more copies than something like the Lynx & Kemo album

sounds quite nice. Like individual os bits but I have to say it. Cant imagine anything more boring than a whole album of it.

Although if he SUCCESSFULLY does some other styles like this then u never know.

There's another tune from the same set with a hip hop kinda beat, similar to Hazard's "Wicked So" ... its pretty darn heavy

He's also done a few jungle influenced tunes, strictly rolling with breaks and predominantly sub bass, look out for "R-Bass" and "Kiss" ;)

I think the album will be very good, but more from a DJ's point of view ... because every track on it will be worth a spin in a set, and with quite a few new OS tunes released at once hopefully it will mean that you won't be hearing the same single OS tune being played by every DJ, there will be a nice accessible selection avaliable to choose from which will all potentially do the damage on the floor

Original Sin and Hype are both admittedly kind of tongue in cheek about this album, because they both know it's really just going to be a collection of big dancefloor tunes, but in different forms and styles, which I personally as a DJ am perfectly happy with as long as there's a decent amount of originality and variation throughout, big upz Mr. Adam :wave:

nicer than most of his recent stuff but still in my opinion trinitys a rip off dr feelgood nd this is sort of usin the same sounds, still nice tho...cant wait for theropy

shame about the mc chatting all over it

nice one tho, i thought this was the original tune, dident realise its a cut from a set:-/

Back
Top Bottom