Original Sin - Ark

jesus.... again? bring back G dub i say... one has technical skills, one has great ideas... together they smash it, singular, they suck!

jesus.... again? bring back G dub i say... one has technical skills, one has great ideas... together they smash it, singular, they suck!

out of curiousity (fuk nows how to spell it lol) who do you thinks has the technical skills then mate?

This needs a couple listens trust me, I wasn't all that impressed at first but it's not that kind of tune, not a full on tear out tune just a big bass jungle tune which it does really well

I'm feelin it ... can't expect OS to make every tune a full on tear out thing, just gets boring ...

Heavy i like that tune. Bet it sounds better through loud system than shitty PC speakers. That hype rant was funny about french food and KFC.

im a biggg OS fan but im not too fond of this one, it OK jus not great, wud of much prefferd bastard killer to be on one of the EP's instead of this, cant believe its not gettin a vinyl release, very dissapointed. bin waitin for it for agessss!

im a biggg OS fan but im not too fond of this one, it OK jus not great, wud of much prefferd bastard killer to be on one of the EP's instead of this, cant believe its not gettin a vinyl release, very dissapointed. bin waitin for it for agessss!

Very similar vibe to 8 Figure Bass though man ...

Back
Top Bottom