Original Sin Album - Grow Your Wings (Partial Tracklisting)

hazard135§

Sorry if this is a repost,

From the Playaz web-site:

"Original Sin has completed his forthcoming album titled ‘Grow Your Wings’. This will be available on a 5 pack vinyl set, triple cd and digital.

Some of the tracks to be included are ‘Therapy’, ‘Kiss’, ‘Pimp Don’t Limp’ and ‘Without You’."

That 5 pack vinyl set will be pretty tasty, most of his new tunes are bangers with a lot of variation. Looking 4ward to this 1.

Re: Original Sin Album - Grow Your Wings (Partical Tracklisting)

I knew about the album. Didn't know it was coming out in 5 vinyl pack. Can't wait for this to come out. Big up Original Sin.

5 pack??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!

thats 10 tunes! i never seen that before on an artist album

surely they will make more money if they release a 4 album set and a sampler? or a 3 album set and 2 samplers?

how much will it cost to buy this quintuple set is 4 packs cost like £20??? im assuming like 22 or 23... either way i think i will be buying this (mainly for tharapy)

:)

Im actually looking forward to this, love the fact that he has been switching things up abit recently. If only he'd change them fucking drums occasionally!! :teeth:
Will be bagging this. "Kiss" is a fucking sick tune :2thumbs:

used to always get 5 packs back in the day, Ray Keith on dread did it loads used to be quite common but people started wantin more money so released tunes seperatly.

fair play to OS, obviously not too arsed bout loosina few quid on the vinyl.

yeah good effort os on the 5 pack! very rare these days for a solo project!

Also almost positive that "Your Love" will be on there, which is gonna be huge.

Any other tracks that we know will be on there?

Cant Wait for this to drop, gunna be a huge release. 10 new OS tunes to rinse :2thumbs:

Surely the MP3s will be out like straight away after the vinyl release. Seeing as OS is a pure CDJ user... I'm only guessing as his past tunes have been released on MP3 right after.

Pimp Don't Limp - screwface skankin biznesss! Big up OS obvs dont mind helpin out the junglist massy wiv a couple vinyl on the cheap during hard times lol........either that or a business plan went horribly wrong lol! Big up OS tho stil, peace!

this will be wicked, 10 new original sin tunes, cant wait for the 10 pack, will be huge!!! BIG UPS OS!!!

got bored of his stuff recently, hopefully this album will reinvigorate my love for OS, fingers crossed the 5 pack will be out as single releases too like the dr feels good EP, i don't have the money or the time for 10 almost identical tunes

If only he'd change them fucking drums occasionally!! :teeth:

doesn't the other half of g dub do the drums...? :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom