original nuttah - dubstep style

Is nothing sacred?

Next: Incredible, the dubstep version.

Seriously though, Nuttah is a classic track because its frantic. The dubstep version goes against that.

Is nothing sacred?

Next: Incredible, the dubstep version.

Seriously though, Nuttah is a classic track because its frantic. The dubstep version goes against that.

absolutely nothing is sacred, you should know that by now.

but i like it.

I've got the feeling that all the dnb classics will get dubstepped off in this way.

Not sure if I like that thought.
I think this is bound to happen, it's inevitable unfortunately, in any scene.

I'm generally not a fan of these, this one can be added to the list of not liked!

Hmm...

Making a dubstep track out of a classic dnb one seems pretty damn easy, not exactly demanding and almost a guarantee of success. So will we be flooded with rehashes of dnb?

I know that much of dnb is derivative and there are plenty of tracks that steal samples shamelessly but the classics like Original Nuttah, Timeless, Warhead, Circles, they can all get changed in dubstep with tiny effort and that will cheapen both dnb and dubstep.

I know that much of dnb is derivative and there are plenty of tracks that steal samples shamelessly but the classics like Original Nuttah, Timeless, Warhead, Circles, they can all get changed in dubstep with tiny effort and that will cheapen both dnb and dubstep.

i can't see the dubstep massive giving a shit if circles gets a dubstep remix, that shit will just be for the dnb heads who have crossed over. but remixes need sanctioning don't they so the problem might be with bootlegs. and lets face it dnb has had it's fair share of cheesey under produced bootlegs as well and has also been cheapened by a lot of short sighted producers in the scene anyway. i don't wanna start naming names, 'cause i've done that in other threads and we all have a pretty good idea what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom