Organiser (foereign concept remix) & One chance (emperor remix)

yeah, thought so too! glad it's coming out. now more info about the june miller remix of movin fast please

Don't get me wrong this is a banging release, but critical putting out quite a lot of remixes at the moment. Would prefer more freshies. Actually what the fuck am I on about, I'm hyped.

Don't get me wrong this is a banging release, but critical putting out quite a lot of remixes at the moment. Would prefer more freshies. Actually what the fuck am I on about, I'm hyped.

I agree, but it will be big. pretty sure the enei albums out this year, and theres bound to be some singles from him. all in all critical is bringing the goods! also the fabric lineup looks deep

Original material from Sabre, Foreign Concept, Xtrah, Mefjus, me, plus Eneis album to come over the rest of 2012

Original material from Sabre, Foreign Concept, Xtrah, Mefjus, me, plus Eneis album to come over the rest of 2012

This and the podcast seriously wetting the critical appetite :lickface:

This young whipper snapper Emperor is sounding like a strong signing!

Q. In Emperor's guest mix when he's coming out of Possessive into Snapcase he throws in Never Been ridiculously quick. In fact I think Possessive is still rolling out.. is there a cheeky 3rd deck in there? Or is this some CDJ magic my vinyl head can't compute?

Q. In Emperor's guest mix when he's coming out of Possessive into Snapcase he throws in Never Been ridiculously quick. In fact I think Possessive is still rolling out.. is there a cheeky 3rd deck in there? Or is this some CDJ magic my vinyl head can't compute?

I would guess he did it in a sequencer

I originally planned to do the mix in a sequencer, but I kept having problems with Abelton, so I did the mix live. (Hence why you can hear me spinning the jogwheel a couple of times!)

glad it's coming out. now more info about the june miller remix of movin fast please

Got to be the biggest news I have heard this week. SO glad Foreign Concepts rmx of Organiser is going to see the light of day.
Also need info about the Alix Perez rmx of Underpass. Is this going to see a release?

mmmmm Mefjus, yes please.

Interested to heard what Mefjus has signed to Critical too

I originally planned to do the mix in a sequencer, but I kept having problems with Abelton, so I did the mix live. (Hence why you can hear me spinning the jogwheel a couple of times!)

Either way.. strong mix! So did you have a 3rd deck tucked in there?

And congrats on the signing.. looking forward to hearing your future output!

Back
Top Bottom