Oqtune - Neuro hip hop instrumental

ah nice one :D I love dope dod and foreign beggars, so right up my street this one!
maybe get the snare a bit punchier, with a short attack
I wold love to hear this one with some vocals on top! It would definitely be awesome

Never heard of these guys im gonna check em... i liking this a lot gritty yet more my tempo nice work all sounds fine here, as crizis said a punchy snare might give this a bit more flow as it is a little in the background.

Siiiiiiiiiick!! This is exactly the kind of track i want to make for a friend!
Did you use a specific time signature? Or just 4/4 with a tight note placement? Because it's groovy!!! :D

Aaah Dope D.O.D and Foreign Beggars! They've had a helping hand from NOISIA, production-wise!
I do notice they roll of the treble on the basslines (or at least the very very high frequencies, 12kHz+) when lyrics are on top.
That way the lyrics are slightly sharper than the basslines.

Last edited:
:D Fuck yeah! Where did you get those lyrics?! Sounds awesome!

You could boost the treble on the lyrics a bit, so that the consonants pierce through the mix.

The snare is much better!
And I gave a chuckle when the vocals came it, hehe classic
although I'd like some more darker vocals, as dope dod, foreign beggars, faster stuff, deeper, darker..

I'd like some more darker vocals, as dope dod, foreign beggars, faster stuff, deeper, darker..

Yeah! I would like that too, but I don't know any rappers doing that kind of style. I just found an acapella to put on for reference. If anyone knows somebody with that kind of style, I would like to get in touch ;)

Back
Top Bottom