Optiv & BTK - Over The Edge (Agressor Bunx Remix)

fucking lazy

same midrange bass as tommy gun and all the bad taste releases

Agressor Bunx are sadly yet another example of producer(s) gone from great underground artist to lazy uninspired big room neuro sounding bollocks. Following the footsteps of Teddy Killerz here, I wonder when are they gonna sign to some major...

boring comments really :D the original and remix are totally different thats true. can you give me an example of a great 'underground' track they made? then i can compare it to this, because i'm already diggin this one a lot :)

Agressor Bunx are sadly yet another example of producer(s) gone from great underground artist to lazy uninspired big room neuro sounding bollocks. Following the footsteps of Teddy Killerz here, I wonder when are they gonna sign to some major...
While I agree I'm not very into this remix i think the rest is a bit uncalled for :)
well done if they sign to a major label, they totally deserve it.

Although they would deserve it I'm afraid they will get boring if they sign to a major (we're talking about Ram of course), like lots of other artists have before (Teddy Killerz e.g.).

Be good if hype snapped them up like he did with prolix, his output stayed pretty on point right through that ganja tek signing. Not sure if that would really fit anymore, do agree ram seems to steer alot of those guys away from what they're really really good at

Back
Top Bottom