Optiv & BTK - Inception (Maztek remix)

sounds huge!

just noticed Mindscape - Ratpack, any idea when this is going to be released? Only thing I know is that it will come out on Eatbrain

actually don't think its an improvement or much of a change - sounds more like a VIP. the original was outta this world. Will still play it though, good tune

Yep, the remix ep was mastered last week, should be out soon I think. It will include Maztek's remix for Inception, our (Optiv&BTK) remix for Limber, InsideInfo's remix for KillaBees and Verb Relick on that Future Cut classic tune. :slayer:

buy on site material right there! all the tunes are straight up killer... been waiting for that verb remix to come out too! tearout business :gun:

Yep, the remix ep was mastered last week, should be out soon I think. It will include Maztek's remix for Inception, our (Optiv&BTK) remix for Limber, InsideInfo's remix for KillaBees and Verb Relick on that Future Cut classic tune. :slayer:

thanks for the info, i always thought that the killabees remix was by Phobia somehow, or is that even a different one ?

oh that killaBee's remix is so badarse, that is an EP to look forward to

Back
Top Bottom