DnB Optiv & BTK - Ignition top 10

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Can't believe it!!?? All the hard work is starting to pay off..

"Your track has been selected as a top 10 finalist to our Optiv & BTK - Ignition remix competition.

Please send your full track (16bit wav) to ************* (Please do not send it on soundcloud)
We must have your track by 6pm on the 27th March for it to be considered for the compilation
Winners will be announced early next week.

Many thanks,

Drum&BassArena"

Happy with that :boobies:

Cheers bro.. Proper chuffed to have got that far.. Would be nice to make the CD

nice work man! i was gonna enter but got too engrosed in the fletcher comp.hopefully youl make the cut for the cd!

Thanks peeps. Check your messages on soundcloud, that's how they've contacted the final 10 :D

Mine had 7 plays? Didn't share the secret link so I guess there was a few listening to them.. Weird why yours says 0 though?

Cheers bro. Got my fingers crossed. Doubt I'll win, but chuffed to have at least made the final stage

Oh well. I didn't win lol. Was nice to make the final 10 out of 100s of entries. Next time :)

Will chuck the tune up for free download over the weekend

I got 2nd place and never received any messages ....

Strange? It was def from DnBArenas Account, it was a private track that only they had access to?.. But congrats man! The Winner and runners ups were quality

Thanks though peeps, def an experience.. When they were announcing winners, i won't lie, i was hoping they'd call mine out, but wasn't to be.. Like i said the winning tracks were excellent, so don't mind losing out to any of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom