Optiv & BTK ft. MC Fokus - Scientist

yeah there's a thread for this already. Absolutely huge release, these 2 can do no wrong at the moment. Love Scientist but Blindstruck has a sick vibe, been growing on me since i first heard it.

no disrespect atall but Fokus has been everywere recently, strating to get bored of an mc in a tune now.

no disrespect atall but Fokus has been everywere recently, strating to get bored of an mc in a tune now.

Yeah the MC ruins this one a bit for me. Since the success of Dreadnought everyone's doing it!

Apart from the vocals BTK's production is top notch and I prefer Blindstruck on the flip.

Last edited:
im not a massive fan of fokus really, for me his delivery is a bit too hard sometimes, oh besides that new DBR UK one, fokus is sick in that.. maybe ive just heard him too much lately. this tune is good tho.

Really not into these MC's over tracks tbh, like MC's at a club but I think there are too many tracks doing this sort of thing, having said that I love the beats and bass on this track and have nothing but respect for BTK & Optiv.

Back
Top Bottom