Optical - To Shape The Future Remix

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Did this ever come out?!

Because the full tune is on youtube so somebody must have it?!

But I cant see anything on redeye or discogs?

I NEED this tune, Friction double dropped it with Age Of Empires at Renegade Hardware the other night, tore the place apart.

If anyone knows where I can get this on vinyl or download a 320kbps mp3 please let me know!

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Im not really willing to pay £30+ just for that one tune coz the rest im not really feelin ...

Has this never come out on mp3 at all then? Im guessing not coz its not even on the Metalheadz website :(

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
This looks to be one of those REAAALLLYYY inconvenient ones where I'm gonna want this tune for the rest of my life but never be willing to pay so much money for it.

Tits.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
So open your wallet and buy it if you want it that much! You can get from overseas for cheaper than £30 or whatever it was...

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
I will NEVER rip anything from youtube, I can't stand people that do that the sound quality must be the equivalent of about 32kbps, does the tune no justice what so ever

I see where ya comin from though Prospekt, but like, £30 man, for one tune lol

Might just have to bite the bullet and sell the rest of the ep, but I guess nobody is really gonna want it if this tune is the only one missing

Maybe if I come into a bit of money some time ay

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
are you all talking about the remix or the vip? or are they one and the same?
i was always under the impression that the vip was the killer mix. never tire of hearing it.

it's what andy's been teasing over snake fist lately.